If you are looking for a Business Opportunity to fit around your life, then our UK-wide positions may be ideal for you! You can operate from your home office or existing business premises (depending on your circumstances). Our "Award Winning" team is recognised as the best in the industry - all Weddings Abroad & Honeymoons Specialists go through in-depth training and know their product inside out. They have a passion for weddings, excellent customer service and despite working independently, are very much part of our team. All of the UK-wide opportunities that we offer are in sales and are on a Self-Employed basis. We are always interested in working with individuals with relevant sales experience, which usually involves many years working in travel agencies and/or tour operators in their previous jobs.
Current Positions Available:
HOME-BASED SELF-EMPLOYED - WEDDINGS ABROAD & HONEYMOONS SPECIALIST
Why become a Home Based Specialist for Perfect Weddings Abroad?
- Receive a Constant Flow of Guaranteed Leads
- Wedding Fees paid up front
- Full Training & On-Going Support provided
- Our Concierge Team handle all Post Sales Admin
- Flexible Working Hours
- Training Events held throughout the Year
- Technical, Customer Service and Marketing support.
- Opportunity to attend Fam Trips and our Annual Conference
What we expect from our Home Based Specialists
- You must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a related field (travel, retail and/or weddings)
- To be professional, timely, and provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Willingness to learn and outstanding communication skills, ability to educate and sell to the clients.
- Going above and beyond – embrace being a specialist and uphold our philosophy.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Outgoing and flexible personality – a real problem solver!
- Committed to outstanding customer service.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with technology.
- Goal oriented and extremely organised.
There an annual membership fee of £295+VAT and a small monthly fee to cover the support costs that we offer you.
...TO APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Please email your CV and covering email to our Team, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01543 439398.